[ipv6hackers] if i use IPv6 F/W, can i use P2P?
=?ks_c_5601-1987?B?sei5q7y6?=
2014-11-03 05:37:05 UTC
This is LTE network IPv6 diagram using IPv6. All node must use IPv6 only.

SmartphoneA(SA)------DU S/W 1----

----------------------------PGW-------------------SGi S/W------------------F/W----------------Internet

SmartphoneB(SB)------DU S/W 2----

In this diagram, do not use Network Address Translation function on F/W.

1. Because of Overbilling I want to block traffic which is sent from SA to SB using F/W. So traffic have to pass through F/W.

SA -> DU S/W 1 -> PGW -> SGi S/W -> F/W -> SGi S/W -> PGW -> DU S/W 2 -> SB

2. I want to block traffic which is sent from Internet.

Hacker -> Internet -> F/W

3. And I want to use P2P. But because of number 1, it’s blocked.

SA -> DU S/W 1 -> PGW -> SGi S/W -> F/W -> SGi S/W -> PGW -> DU S/W 2 -> SB

How to success all of this condition.
Specially number 3. How to make this?
S.P.Zeidler
2014-11-03 13:11:27 UTC
Post by =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?sei5q7y6?=
This is LTE network IPv6 diagram using IPv6. All node must use IPv6 only.
SmartphoneA(SA)------DU S/W 1----

----------------------------PGW-------------------SGi S/W------------------F/W----------------Internet

SmartphoneB(SB)------DU S/W 2----
In this diagram, do not use Network Address Translation function on F/W.
1. Because of Overbilling I want to block traffic which is sent from SA to SB using F/W. So traffic have to pass through F/W.
SA -> DU S/W 1 -> PGW -> SGi S/W -> F/W -> SGi S/W -> PGW -> DU S/W 2 -> SB
2. I want to block traffic which is sent from Internet.
Hacker -> Internet -> F/W
3. And I want to use P2P. But because of number 1, it’s blocked.
SA -> DU S/W 1 -> PGW -> SGi S/W -> F/W -> SGi S/W -> PGW -> DU S/W 2 -> SB
How to success all of this condition.
Specially number 3. How to make this?
Is there anything IPv6 specific to your request? I fail to see how this
differs from using IPv4: you need to know the peer you want to talk to,
and let them through selectively. How to learn the address of your peer
is application dependent.

regards,
spz
--